Friday, February 20, 2009

WTH???!!!!

that stupid bu yao lian pervert/stalker msg on msn dis morn again!!! here's wat he said -
He: hello.
He: i wana tel u tad im attached. lets jus be friends. k?.
Christina: as if im the one pestering u to hav a relationship
Christina:u turn ard and saes stuffs like im the one pestering u for a reply to yr texts & msgs wth

He: no im nt. i was worried u don wana reply me cos ìm pestering u to hav a rship. so im saying im attachd so u mite dispel that fear and stast all over as frens.
He: pls don get me wrong.

Christina: watever i told u long ago tt I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!!!
Christina: NO MATTER WHETHER IF U R ATTACHED OR NOT
He:but y?
Christina: cos for the simple fact tt I DONT LIKE U AT ALL
He: even as frens?

Christina: not bloody likely
He: i dun ustand. when we started out we were very clicky isnt it.
Christina: how wld i tot tt ull b some stalker
He: wad?! y am i a stalker now?
He: im nt a stalker ah. y do you say so?
He: can u tel me pls?
He:u ther?
He: i reali duno y im a stalker. wad did i do?
He:yea?
- Then im ignoring him all the while pointless to explain myself, make myself even more fustrated onli... blah!!! disgusted

No comments: