Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happi v wk =D

Happi early Valentine's!!! i put dis under my nic on msn - busy busy & even busier... but still happi valentine's to my love ones =). noe wad??? the stalker msg online & said - happi valentine to u too. i replied - u r not my love ones. lolx im meanie mean gal. cnt help it cos im sorta mean to pple i dun like, im tt kinda person, a fair warning to those hu wana get on my bad side =D lolx

Learnt to go clementi west sheng siong todae morn cos ive to get the ingerdients for barley nite (my duty) & everyone else in my slot isnt free... gona tend my Dnd booth later from 630 to 730, then cook ching chao ard 9pm... & i got CA tml!!!!!

niwae i just bought a red bikini!!!! for $12!!!! at clearance at sci!!!! the store's selling dresses @ $20 for 2!!!! tempted sia.... but im offically broke... my DnD still owe me $88(auspecious no.)... yea but im still happi =) feeling hungry now... tml's gona b a real busy dae...

No comments: