Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happi Valentine's =)

Heya its Vdae!!! =) heehee Let me sum up dis wk... busy as usual lolx

Learn to go to Queensway... lolx to get the sashs printed.. waited for more than 1 hr then took bus 51 back to buona vista. Nth on mon nite but had genetics lab then tut from 2 to 7pm & we didnt get to go early... our TA's a bit blur... but she's still v nice... oh yea i got a scan of the AGE(agarose gel electrophorasis) cool!!! lolx but i haven take a pic yet(ill update), tues learnt how to go clementi west sheng siong myself...haha to buy grassjelly to make for barley nite (my duty & nobody's free), wed skipped philo again...arh prof nv upload webcast for nuts-n-bolts!!! Thurs nite went for meeting wif social sec re blk dae, fri thats ytd smth v sweet happened!!! lolx my darlin' 五号actually spoiled her surprised she planned for me, she told me haha. niwae dis wk A capella (wif her in it) held a delication for songs =) yea, pris called wen i was just abt to go brush my teeth lolx & so they came dwn to my room. Sang 'cause for you' so beautiful!!!! the song & yr voice pris!!! first time i heard such an angelical voice, haiz shld hav record it dwn & put it up here =)
Dis the pic of the ching chao i cut up... look like a tray of coal... haha its edible coal *grins Made a bdae card for my mum cos her bdae coming soon =) on the 24th Feb =D
Oh yea, smth happened on msn. there's a guy i met online lolx (meet so many guys online...diao) the one hu said he loved me & got me a little freaked out... lolx he asked if i cld b his gf for 1 dae, as usual i rejected... lolx busy leh me... (im mean but let's just face it, im nice but if i dun like a guy more than frens, ill tell him & him keep pressing his intentions intensively ill b pissed at him, just like tt stalker) but dis guy aint tt bad, he's just painly not my type. i like strong & dependable guys =) *hint hint haha

~So glad tt u r back to yrself, realli happi tt u like the Vdae card i made for u. =) lots of love <3

No comments: