Thursday, February 12, 2009

emotional times~

it just pains me to see someone i realli like undergoing a time of uncertainty... i wished u haven been so hard on yrself, blame yrself for those things tt didn went well. i noe tt it had been hard for u even till now, to undergo so much tt sometimes i feel reali fortunate to b hu i m & b grateful for the things tti hav & those ard me.... these feelings just overwelm me now... unable to control the tears flowing down my eyes, those tears not of sympathy but of care & concern. i admire the courage tt u had, the courage to move on past those unbearable times u had been thro. i hope ull soon find the courage to move on, put away the past & look into the future. Dun do things tt ull regret again... i noe actions speaks louder than words but being here for u is all i can do now, i just want u to b happi... so near yet so far... how i wish im there wif u to support u wif all my strength, to find light in those darkness.... i ve nv felt like this b4, ure the first tt made me feel this way. its a experience tt i wldnt want to forget, a memory to remind & encourage me on. Ure not alone, ill always b here for u....

1 comment:

*pRiS* said...

christina, sounds so emo wor tis blog...who's the person r u referring to??hehehe