Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ending of part 1 sem 2

Never been so busy in my life.... cnt believe i took lots of gem modules used to fulfill my breath. haiz, duno where and how to start. That stupid stalker back to pester me again, recieved one text from him saying 'praying tt i wld reply to his msg', just now recieved msn msg from him let me quote the exact words - hello. - u wont reply me or talk to me anymore? - u ther? can we sort things out? - let us clear up wadeva misunderstanding we have k. i dowan lose a potential gd fren jus lidat. - Blah!!! So bu yao lian loh. i keep ignoring him. Wat a leech!!! worse than a leech, at least a leech has benefits to mankind. He's not even goodlooking! not to my standards!!!

Just fiy, here's my standards!!! Tall hot sexy gdlooking macho and ang mo!!!! lolx elaine knew my darkest secrets???!!! HAHAHAHA just for fun, i entertained them (pris, elaine & mafer) abt my prosepctive future lover ;) lolx here's a pic taken just now at KR, waiting to b audience for tt redbull paper plane contest....in the end wen its abt to finally start, me & pris sneak away... she went for her stuffs & me back to hall.... ull realised smth interesting in the pic... lolx actually elaine wanted to stand in the middle cos her tee's diff from ours. after taking the pic we realised tt we r standing in descending order of height and jersey number!!! lolx
haiz did last min stuffs for my biochem report wif my partner on msn.... gd job man!!! u rulez eeewww... the stalker said - i stil rmb everything abt u. - gross!!!!!

No comments: