Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A new term has started

Ytd supposed to b the first dae of sch yet i hav no classes ytd! whoot! but that doesnt mean im wasnt doin nth... well i went home to move somemore stuffs into hall & went ikea for a while before headin back to hall for dinner & the events that awaits me. But i missed the most impt thing!!! Tut balloting!!! shoot man, so i had to ballot todae & wasnt happi cos the choices left were rather pathetic cos lots of them clashes wif my core lect if nt labs.... haiz

Went to clementi bookstore to check out a biochem textbk then went to meet ng for lunch @ sci canteen. head back to hall & waited to near 2pm for my first lect of the term & i onli hav 1 lect todae...but that doesnt mean im v free. My wed is Disastrous, 8 hrs straight of lect, 3 sci then de last fass. haiz, im counting on u ger to provide me wif food every wed....lolx

Still aching from the vball trg i had, since i haven excercise for 100 yrs...lolx trained for 3 hrs on sun then another 2 hrs ytd...haiz my legs almost turned into pulp & my arms and back ached totally!!!

No comments: