Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First genetic lab

Had my first genetics lab ytd, extracting DNA and bacteria culture. Not much diff from the previous lab i've done on bacteria though. The fun thing abt the lab is that we nd to make a tiny hook using a glass rod =) so there's to out glass-crafting skills!!! Here's a pic to show wat i hav done in the lab...lol =D
Had a really busy dae ytd, didnt hav time to myself at nite though i class started at 2pm. Had lab from 2 to ard 530, went back for dinner, rush over to my tut at 6-7, rush back to hall for vball trg from 7 & train/play to 1030, went shower & wash my laundry, went for Dnd meeting @ 11 to ard 1, wanted to get sometime to myself be4 slpin & to charge my ph also, then slpet at 2 this morn cos i cnt take it animore... wow i spent 12hrs non-stop!!! first time...lolx woke up ard 8am.... still slpy & tired...