Thursday, January 1, 2009

A brand new yr

Its 2009 pple so happi new yr too all!!! Miss ya all my frens. Spent ytd wif mjc Benjamin. Met up @ City hall & he thought me pool basics but i totally suck.... then we went bowl... lol... i sucked too... i had nv hit so many zeros in my entire life... my ball was actually going nice & straight then suddenly i made a turn & gone man... zero. blame it on the lane totally

Went to meet ben's parents (dun get me wrong), he told me it's their anniversary so yea, we r sorta their lightbulb... lolx, actually ben's sis got other plans & thus got xtra ticket so yea... the fireworks were really beautiful.... so glad to see it live there. lots of pple were by the bridge watching too...
I look ugly in the photo...haiz i was an angbao ytd lolx red shoes & top... easy to look out for me but nt too bad there r plenty more hu wore red too =D. Headed for ben dad's car but... the cars werent moving, as uncle said well b moving inch by inch.... lolx. gave up in the end & went out to seek for a place to chill. Headed towards the food alley & ate, yummy! lol. Hitched a ride back home, reached @ 230 dis morn but didnt feel tired until i hit the bed, goner.... slpt lolx

1 comment:

Mafer said...

connection slow, not in the mood to blog... will upload all my holz when i go back... haha...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!