Friday, January 16, 2009

My first lab of the sem

Haiz, starting dis wk, my lab starts.... haiz. had my first lab earlier, Biochem lab in which we had to measure pH values using the pH meter.... something we nv played b4 in jc =]. i did my lab wif tingmei, a mjc from s308. M squeezing my brain juice to ans the questions in the expt nw.... haiz..... better go back to sloving the questions wif my frens. I dun hav a gd feeling abt plotting the titration curve for buffers.... if onli i know how to use the computer to plot....

Contd on from just nw... had a extra lect just nw from 6 to ard 730pm... The wind was or still is exceptionally strong nowadays if u come to realise... esp at nite & esp in NUS cos we r on the hill....lolx. yep so basically its WINDY and cold.... some pics that i took out of fun =)
This is half of the road i hav to climb if i take the greens stairs dwn to sci. The use of the pH meter, the end-pt exactly =)

On the wae back to hall just nw, stairs between lt 26 & 25. NUS pple may regconised dis view....

No comments: