Saturday, January 31, 2009

fustrated

im feeling very irritable by someone todae, i cnt stand his constant msging everydae.... i told him from dae 1 that i onli treats him as a fren but... he told me tt his interest on me grew everydae which kinda gives me creeps, reminded me of another guy hu also found me on frenster saes ondae so suddenly tt he loved me.... tt obviously got me creeps... not tt i wan to boost or anithing i just wanna get the guy off.... im FUSTRATED!!!!!!! His constant msg sounds like pestering to me now & everytime now my ph rings i get irritated cos of him even i resort to putting my ph to silent mode... at least he cn sense that im irritated but not enough to stop texting/chatting wif me....haiz enough of bitching & dun even tink of teasing/asking me abt it, ill get irritated & even angry.

Nxt wk gona b a real busy wk for me. Starting from tml alreadi. WANT to watch the guys' ihg vball match tml nite then go buy blk supper food at 10. mon - prac & tut from aftn till evening then rush for dinner then trg at 7, then blk meeting at 10 then meeting/photoshot for dnd at 11. wed - lects from 10-6pm, rush for dinner then ihg vball against EH at 7. thurs - blk supper, nd to prepare. fri - free dae, suppose to go ger's hse for steambost BUT cannot!!!!! got match at 7!!!! wah!!!!! so im rather upset now.... =(

No comments: