Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dramafest 2009

Ytd Marks Dramafest and the end to my ccas in hall & a closing to the end of term & the start of exams.....!!! so many things have been happening this sem & it has gone by so fast yet silently. The business cos kept me busy & i have no time nor the appetite nor anything special to blog abt. Well this is my new addition to episodes of my hall life =D

Though i only joined abt a mth ago in order to get enough points to stay in hall, i enjoyed the time wif my fellow hallmates. Learning new skills is smth that comes daily i feel. Though my job is simple & slack like alvin said... only press button to control curtain... lolx coordination & teamwork is key to any success in such big events, especially combined hall effort make us see though our differences & work out for the best.

Dramafest was a great success, thx to all who went to support, the casts as well as EH & KR pple, & how can i forget KE pple hu worked so hard to get the props & the sweat while moving the sets in ltd time on stage as well as off stage. To ALL my fellow teammates, thx for giving me a experience as a stage crew member & the support and efforts we shared throughout the event. CHEERS!!!

No comments: