Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Room draw

Ytd nite was room draw for KE7 hall, ah.... didnt get wat i wanted!!!! my own current room!!! my blk was the first to close as usual... hot spots but the row that i wanted to stay in is all empty!!!! y y y???

Haiz so i have no choice to move to the west wing cos i dun wana stay in CD though always got angmo to c =D lolx. Im gona stay in G blk next yr, G308 the row where all my frens r @ =) Good news to u gals, if u r coming to my room u onli need to climb 2 stories from the bus terminal lolx, no more of the lengthy flight of stairs which u all almost fainted wen u first came =D teehee gd thing also lah cos if i get my own room there'll b nobody staying upstairs & downstairs of me until the freshies come T_T all alone... sad but AB is a nice place to stay. for anyone hu wans to stay in KE7 hall of nus, recommanded AB block esp B =) cos its my blk =D Cheers~!

No comments: