Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last paper left...

13 more daes to my last paper - Biochem.... i'm feeling slightly relaxed thus blogging, but not too slack as i wana do well in it. This entry's gona b all abt the creatures ive seen ard my room over the past 2 sems in KE7 hall. =)

The first ever beautiful insect i saw -

The cute (lol) lizard at the pathway in front of B block (my room also) -

The interesting looking snail i saw at nite - it looks a little blur... =(

The beautiful butterfly at the stairs leading up to B2 (near my room) -

There's lots more but i cldnt managed to take pics of them, like the red-bellied Squirrels (the last time i saw one, it was eating a jackfruit :D), a green snake at the green stairs behind KE, a dragonfly in my room, lots of bettles, bugs, crokroaches & mosquitoes!!! lots of birds (not onli pigeons) & fruitbats.

I'll definately miss my current room, but i may meet new creatures ard & in my new room =). Looking forward to a new env but i tink itll def gona b Hot in afternoon & v noisy.... lolx

1 comment:

Mafer said...

I like the butterfly!