Thursday, March 26, 2009

blogging....

i duno what to blog abt lol... mmm... mayb shall blog abt this week. Well, FB got me carried away from blogging lolx. Playing mousehunt & bejeweled bitz lolx. Mon nite was block dae & our theme this yr was 'back to sch' so everyone was supposed to dress up like sch kids again.... lolx since i threw away all my unifroms... lolx i had to find some other clothing to wear to look sch related... lolx this is gona b the last & onli time im acting cute... no more spare me... haha

borrowed the skirt from my neighbour/senior. lol cos i dun hav a flareskirt to go along to look like a sch kiddo. introducing my veri tall fren (look at the ht diff wahaha) from germany. he stay 2 blks down from me & came for exchange last sem & dis sem is gona to b last sem here... so sad to see them all go.... =(

The geeks of Float 0910 artists team for rag dae.... wahaha Ytd was my senior's 22nd bdae, my dear fren's current bf lolx. So sweet of her to help bf cut cake =D

No comments: