Saturday, November 15, 2008

ZOO!!!

I had my last practical of the term & yesterday was the last dae of de term & i'm glad it ended wif my zoo prac. Had such a great time. Nv had a more educational trip to the zoo. Took quite a number of photos.... all of which r animals. onli 2 photos with humans in them. lolx. did'nt managed to take all the animals we went to see... sad.... here goes!

The ampibians... look like some toys on display... lolx

The reptiles: above is the king cobra & below is the Reticulaed python (think harry potter)

Nxt r de primates: intoducing the Hamalayas Baboon (they r being fed with fruits)
De lemur (striking a sexy pose, lolx) the Orang Otan we saw was huge.... but it's too dark, hence i nv upload th pic.... sad
Nxt are the cats: the black panther/jaguar the leopardThe lion (the females were licking each other & septiculate that they r gay, my TA made a comment 'mayb the male nt man enough, lolx. when we saw the male lion, my mates were like 'Aslan!' lolx, think Narnia)

Nxt de samllest deers: mousedeer. (sory abt de red-eye, i turn on de red-eye thing....

Nxt the Otters, they r the animals that my prof's studying. cute dis one

The last photo of the dae! Try to spot my TA!!! lolx, she's the one wearing a cap in the middle. so young rite!!!??? lolx. will miss her & my prof... & cos Biodiversity.....

We were the last to leave the area and thus we had the whole bus to ourselves. There were onli 7 of us in the entire bus including our prof, Dr Siva with my prac mates. Haha, so cool!!!! Reached hall feeling a little drained and warm... mus drink more water esp when finals r comin. My muscles ached onli ard 10+ arrhhhh!!!!! really painful & thus went to sleep. That's how my dae ended. =) ciao!

1 comment:

Mafer said...

Aslan!... haha, a good response...
You gotta take photos with Siva! We don have! I only got one with Eunice!