Thursday, November 27, 2008

Phuture

This my first time clubbing..... lolx actually i didnt wan to go but in the end still went as i tot ill nt stay long... but.... yea....

Met new frens all guys =) Frens of eugene, 1 was frm mj hu i onli saw but nv talked to b4. Met Constance outside zouk, her click were unable to get in cos tickets for ladies were out, although they wanted to pay men's fee, the bouncer still didnt wan to let them in..... too bad. Didnt think tt shell she's tt kind of gal hu smoke.... Eugene oso smokes..... well, i dunno i guess pple change.... Its ladies nite btw =) so i gt in free, but anywae, eugene had bked a table so dun hav to pay.... =) the dancefloor was super crowded..... didnt dance much.... my dearly frens nt wif me either.... sad....

My newly met fren drove me back =) yea & so nw im here bloging as i still feel awake but my head's a little dizzy.... oops so im heading for my bed..... & hopefully cn still managed to wake up in time for breakfast cos im hungry nw.... lolx Tummy feel warm just nw too, must b the alcohol.... & im not slurring..... lolx

Hey gals, if ure reading this, i hope to go club wif u guys sometime =) but we must b early... cos there ll b lots of pple esp wed nite i think =)

No comments: