Thursday, November 27, 2008

Burps!!!???

I hav been burping nonstop since i woke up dis morning.... too much gas in my gut but wats it caused by??? i hav no idea.. im bored so im here blogging abt my uncurable thingy todae... haiz.... i was thinking of cutting my gut open to release all the gas, but i noe it sounds gross.....

i tot lime/lemon water wld help, it did in the morn but seem to hav no effect on me nw.... sianz.... cnt do anithing....

Having dinner out again.... =D lolx to thank the guy hu sent me back early dis morn =) great & so i dun hav to eat the hall food which im sian of & to spend my day outside. i hav been such an alien in my own world at hall.... so im outa get in touch wif the world =) Cheers!

Updating dis entry, just back frm dinner wif my fren went Vivo city. I went for a nap @ ard 4pm & woke up ard 6 to clean my room..... dirty.... burped another 3 times.... haiz

Yep dinner was supposed to b my treat but in the end he still paid for it =) sae how cn let me pay, cos he's working & im nt =D lolx Sent me back & he was afriad the the car wld fall off the slope in front of my dining hall *grins* lolx Invited him over to my room & he seem pretty much satisfied wif my room =) lolx Hall life is pretty much fun except that the fact tt im not connected wif the world =) Im so happy, noe wat??? i stopped burping!!!!! yeppy, except once a bit after my meal =) Hurry!

No comments: