Friday, November 28, 2008

Connecting wif the world

Cass came over to my sch cos she wanted to buy a textbk. I was shocked to hear that her textbks in AU cost ard $100 each bk.... wen we cn buy it here for less than $50.... gosh

Cass was v kind enough to help me carry some stuffs back home and after that we drop by her hse so tt she dun hav to carry her burden of the textbk ard. We then head for Orchard =) Shopping yeppy!!!! we each bought a dress from Far esat plaza =) & i saw a red bikini that i like in the same shop..... *hint hint* lolx

Wanna go play vball in sentosa..... haiz wif cass and most prob frens tt i met at phuture =D lolx Went dinner at swensens @ TM wif cass. Here's a pic of her =D

Had a really gd dae todae although my feet is sorta killing me..... so long nv walk so long while shopping =) But it feel so gd to shop, yeappy!!!!

No comments: