Friday, October 3, 2008

FHD!!!!!!!!


Yesterday nite was my hall's FHD (Formal Hall Diner), although they ask us all to dress smart casual, pple still look rather formal, esp the guys as the always wear longsleeved and slacks..... lolx. I'm in the DnD comm. and so dis yr, we sold flowers yesterday during FHD..... Not really nice looking but still pretty enough, some are really blooming nicely though.... heehee.

Freshmen were supposed to find a senior date to the event although many, like me, didn't find one...... lolx. still had some fun. Well, there u'll see all those couples tog.... interesting hor, haha. The food was rather good..... hope that they cook those good food daily for us....Lolx, i dun think that will happen.......

Here are the photos i took yest! though i dun look nice in some of the pics cos of my hair!!!!! LOLX, hahahaha!!!!

my fren hui min & yun lan & cos me!

here's to my v pretty mj nursing fren, loraine!!!!!!

Dis my v talented m'sian fren. So Kawaii!!! =D

With me is my practical mate (chem & biodiv), carmen, smart & cute too!

Vui Yin aka mafer....... my hyper cute currently learning french hall + sch mate

dis my hall's CD block head & my netball mate! So pretty!!!!!

here's my former JCRC president, nice-looking too!!! lolx

the guy's my philippines fren.... a v nice guy

here are my m'sian frens except me cos!

Last but not least is my blk comm member & floormate, a v pretty smart med yr 1 fren frm vj! Non other than GINNY!!!!! lolx

No comments: