Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Blog Blog

I had my first general physology prac last wed...... had to particpate in the SARS drill as i had my prac ard the targeted area...... aniwae, we were given dried sea fireflies during de prac. Obective of te prac is to see the enzymatic mechanism of the enzyme luciferase. We crashed the fire flies which all were onli less than 5mm long..... so tiny. Smelled like ikan billis when crashed. It's a crustean by the wae, if u dunno wats that, i meant that i had a protective outer shell and thus is a relative of the crabs etc.

This was how it looked like when water is added to the crushed sample.....

Bad lighting.....

haiz.... had my chem prac last thurs..... think i ruined it....... damn.... While i was turning the glasstube waiting to see whether my sample melted, the stupid tube broke!!!! & there goes my accuracy for my trail run & actual run.... spoiled my whole mood, plus i was rushing for time, trying to complete before the time limit..... haiz.... aniwae cn change the figures..... Damn man, still nd to do lab report.... still haven do yet.... going to be due soon.

Had a fire drill too on thurs.... @ my hall..... haha, pretty much fun..... the whole thing lasted less than 10 mins... the shortest fire drill i ever partcipate in..... the hall was pretty much empty as u noe, nobody wans to run abt @ 830pm.... haha. aniwaes, i was the fire warden as i'm a floor I/C... haha.

After that, we had something i waited for 1 wk!!!! my blk's RF supper!!!! yea!!!! my RF was away thus i had my hall master to be our temp RF. So.... we got to go his hse to have supper!!!! V. nice to be invited to my hall master's hse!!! Best thing...... donuts frm donut fac!!!! lolx yeppy!!!!

No comments: