Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 emotions...

i'm here blogging when i shld be studying... cos my brain is abt to burst like a rbc undergoing plasmolysis.....

Dis Mon (past), ng & ger stayed over @ my hostel...... was a rather warm night & my room was also unusually warm.... must b 2 of them contirbuting heat..... lolx. I came back frm vball sweating as hell, shag & studied while i waited for 11pm for my blk comm meeting.....

I was ignoring ger when she took dis pic

Oreo anione??? dis my fake oreo ph strap.... smells like oreo oso... lolx

Dis my messy table on tues morn... trying to study chem + finding harry potter on youtube...lolx

Had my gen. physio lab.... dis time we r learning abt muscles so we had a exp. on muscles... We got a sample of a muscle strain that looks a bit like a 'mao' as my grp mate termed it.... cos it really looks like one.... lolx. Next is the fun part!!!! We get to measure the contractions of our muscles and in turn listen to the sound the muscles produced (energy transformation form electrical to sound). First we had 1 of our grp members to put electrodes on her dormiant forearm, then her upper arm, next another person's lower thigh, then another's cheek... (lolx), & lastly 3 of us each has a electrode..... (actually, we r supposed to do the fore arm onli, the rest we just think of anything possible & play & hav fun!!!!!) haha.

No comments: