Monday, September 1, 2008

CCA!!!!

Been a long while since i blogged, ger complained....... (Justine even worse i tink..... lolx, so long nv update, lolx). Aniwae, school life's becoming more familiar to me as time passes. time REALLY flies....

My CCA's gona start tml, netball, first training ever. I tink it's gona to be fun!!! lolx, just came back from my blk comm meeting & now currently watching antm cycle 10 episode 3, picking up from wat i left off just now. Pretty interesting dis cycle, managed to coax ger into watching. nt coax actually.... haha, more like me mentioning it & she goes WWWWAAAAA & she's gona watch it!!! lolx

Ger came over to my room just now ard 5, when she was like supposed to end at 6...... =) Had her to brg me some treats, yea!!! But she ate my pringles, beacon-favoured, nice taste but a little too salty. Shld try it. =)

No comments: