Friday, August 22, 2008

2 weeks in to uni life...

Wat a not so productive dae for me todae..... I onli had 1 lecture coz i didn't hav my lab session... Sianz Haven start mugging yet, oh no.... haven even buy my organic chem bks..... I had gorcery shopping with my blk comm membersat sheng siong in clementi near west coast. Pretty nice experience there, quite fun. =) We were abt to leave the place when a sudden & REALLY heavy rain pour on us (nt literally, we were still sheltered luckily) So we had no choice but to take de cab back to hall.

Yesterday, i had my 1st ever blk supper!!! We started preparing at 6 when supper was supposed to started at 10. Yea, we were already assigned different food to prepare. Okay, here's our supper menu: Pizza toast; Spagetti wif carbonara sauce; potato salad; fried stuffs include famosa, nuggets & fries; cocktail; brownie wif chocolate ice cream; watermelon & lastly mango punch. =) Sounds yummy rite? lolx yea, it is. except i didn't try de fried stuffs =(
I prepared toast and the spagetti with a senior & a fellow mate. All of us hu prepared the food r blk comm members. The guys did all the cutting of the food stuffs tt include cucumbers, hotdogs, mushrooms etc. so horrible...... as in the cuttting, but it's still food & still edible. so nvm.... nt to mention that nuggets are peeling.... haha i heard tt nobody like dare to take them... poor nuggets... haha
I'm proud tt our supper was successful! lolx rather fun experience oso if u ask me. Praises for the food, HURREY!!!
I learnt how to play mahjong yest too. haha nw we cn play, just nice 4 of us, hee. i took a crash course called MJ1101: Fundementals of Mahjong, tt's wat my fren named it when he was abt to teach us (or during) haha. Next, he advanced me & my fren to MJ1201: Basics to Mahjong. I got a India blk mate hu was oso learning wif us. When he ask our 'mentor' to repeat again, our dear 'mentor' ask him to take chinese lessons...... cos mahjong is mostly in chinese.... nt really funny nw, but it was hilarious then. lolx
I manged to win twice, yeappy!

Todae, my lesson starts at 12 todae, but i had to go to sch early at 10 to get my safety googles for lab as they went out of stock lask wk.... but it was worth it as it onli cost 11 bucks when it is sold at a much higher px than our sch co-op.

Meeting ng tml to go central library at bugis to find bks for our complementry health & med project. haiz..... time to work hard & nt slack! Slacked enough already.

No comments: