Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympics!

Sorry guys, i tink there's smth wrong with the date & stuff. Last entry was on the 8th Aug nt 7th. Haiz.

Today is the start of the 2008 olympics, yesterday, i watched the opening with my hall mates. Mostly China pple...... so all the while they are cheering for the country. Waite pretty long for britian, usa, spain, switzerland and singapore and not to mention china, where everyone 's looking at the no. of sportsmen they sent out. Pretty impressive huh.

Well, yesterday was NUS annual Rag day. We started the day with a excercise, walking from my KE hall via a stretch of road towards Lt32 the down stairs to SRC.


There were onli a few of us and so we have to 'chop' place for the rest coming....

We waited for some time before the thing actually start and i painted my hand! lolx lucky nv paint my face, cos most of us got sunburn, haha.


After my hall had presented theirs, i went off to meet my darling frens!!! at Bugis. Poon and Justine broke camp at 1530..... Hearing them talk abt their oirentation makes the 4 of us v innocant.... Cos they sae in their 'To Brg list' they are to brg alcohol if they want..... which is nt allowed in our school or hall compound..... Well, from their experiences they dun really like the culture, which is clubbing culture, which i feel is great for them (as in, i support them opposing dis kind of thing, yeah).

Went back to my hall cos i forgot to brg my hp charger..... actually i was still indecisive abt going home or staying in hall.... well, i'm in hall, gona go have my breakfast! Bye!

No comments: