Friday, September 5, 2008

Haiz & more Haizs.......

Dis week is not a nice week for me...... I already felt that mayb i took too many comms. or cca. It's really not easy especially if u hav absolutly NO experience in the area. I'm cuerrently mkg head for my hall production & it's REALLY not easy.... Why did i ever take the job..... Guess i hav no choice but to be more determine to push myself forward and do well, hopefully though.....

Hate meetings, esp when they r going to be like at 11pm at nite..... haiz..... hate doing proposals too.... esp for things that i hav no confidence in like mkg...... someone save me??? I like going to give up my post but feels irresposible if i do that since i have already in it, in the process of strating the whole project. Man, it's gona be a hell of problem for me.

Too much negativity's coming out from me, so unlike me... but i can't help it. I'm gona get over it & like do the job. but i think the whole thing's going to turn out fine at the end, hopefully. I guess i have to work REALLY REALLY hard, & luckily, i found someone hu cn share the job wof me, nt tt i'm pushing my duties, but rather i still hav other commitments in other comms. Cheer up, & get ready to GO!!!!

No comments: