Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rag day 2009

Its been a long journey and 3 mths pass by like that. I used to think that 3 mths is such a long time but wen ure busy everything went by so quick. Our hard work finally pay off and we won the overall best float and the most environmental friendly award. We all cried wen we tot we didnt get anything cos the award that we aimed for has seeked another owner, and we wonder why because it cnt b compared to ours except the mechanism!!! bs the judging was screwed up both in faculty and hall for this award.

aniwae, since we won the best float, we can go to chingay. never in this history of KE7 that we won the award and never had we had the chance to represent ourselves and NUS in chingay!!!!! I'm so proud to be in KE7. i never regret a single moment abt staying here from the first time i set my foot in this hall. It's been intergrated into my lifestyle and i committed myself to this hall. Now that Rag and Flag has ended, its time to settle down and start school and a brand new role awaits for me in this wonderful hall im currently in. I love KE, we love KE7!!!!

No comments: