Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 more days

Thro Float i realise that there's really many diff types of people, personality, styles and strengths. My artist head for one in my view is a complete freaky weirdo. seriously. For one he HATES life science and Loves everything that have to do with China and chinese and yet he's a life sci mjr and is going to 4th yr cos then his frens r all in bio class thus he took bio. Like Harlo??? nobody forces u to study bio cos if u dun u will lose all yr frens??? anyway he's a total emo king and FREAKING antisocial skinny weak naggy annoying and disgusting guy wif lots of leg hair. and im not afraid to say that i totally loathe him. i dun even want to see him. he throws a whole empty wall and ask me to do & saes he has no time to help me customise a scale yet he has time to help others paste theirs. wth. when he say he will come and help later that wld mean that he only come and SEE my progress and go back to help others. he uses pen to draw lines on a black surface. have some common sense pls, u cnt even c the lines properly. he nv help me complete a single task. in my point of view he seriously failed and sux as a leader. so wat if he doesnt want to take this job. from this i definately can c that he has nv been a leader and this job is overbearing for this noob. since u took it, u shld b responsible to the end. 6 more days and hurray. really. i had enuff of him and todae im vetting out my anger and fustration here in this entry.

Met people that r contrasting to my style. the things that i hate to do may b smth that others love. =) its fun working wif them except my section head cos i totally dislike him. anyway. lets get it over and done wif.

No comments: