Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sungei Buloh wetland reserve

Woke up dis morn @ 0520!!!! haha so early. Had breakfast then rush off to catch de 6am bus but i waited for almost 30mins!!!! haiz....

Reached admiralty at ard 7am to wait for my fren @ 740 which i waited to 750 but...... he nv appeared....haiz... then took a cab for 9 bucks & reached @ 810. So i missed the guided tour.... haiz hence im a little saddened....nah, im nt angry wif my fren. I thus went sightsee & track the trail by my own, quite plesant walk as i cn do things @ my own pace =)
The scene from sungei buloh out
(Below: Weeds found along de trail)


The Casuarina equisetifolia aka common Ru hu's wood is used as timber. Above shown de casuarina tree which has been chopped down. Its fruits can also b seen. =)
The Dillenia/Wormia suffruticosa aka Simpoh Air. Its flower and fuits r as shown above. This species can b found throughout S'pore.

I saw a blue bird along the trail & i guessed tt dere's a high chance t it's de kingfisher but i didnt managed to take a pic of it.... so sad. Reached de end of the trail rather quickly... nt much to see coz no animals sighted & no guide.... Drifted ard the area & realised tt the Kranji Resevior is just beside. So beautiful de scene & dere's a couple fishing nearby =)

De other side of the road, near here's de Kranji battle site but i didnt went further in. Dun wanna get lost.... lolx

Saw dis weed along de road & at de bus stop near de park's entrance. So pretty, a variation of the previous white one =)

Tt's a wild dog dere, it came beside me for a while b4 goin on on its wae.....

Dis fly landed beside me & kept me company for a while b4 flying off. Left alone again @ de busstop waiting for bus 925 to Woodlands. Took 168 @ woodlands to Tampines. Went library then shoppin for awhile b4 heading to back to Pasir Ris. Ate KFC.... haha been so long since i last ate. Let me see.... 3 mths.... since i started sch i haven touched it.... lolx