Friday, December 26, 2008

More joy =)

Went to a jc schmate's hse ytd =) didnt do much just played mahjong for an hr nia cos my mum didnt wan me to go home late.... sianz.... haha
Dis Max, a golden, 5 yrs old & weigh 40kg.....lolx overwt =D there's another dog but didnt get a pic of him, both males btw =) both r v friendly & they keep licking me.... lolx deprived female attention??? haha i duno lah jus anihow guess =D there's my fren's sec sch frens the photographer(gal) too so im nt the onli gal k =) lolx the mj guy's standing next to me. frens frm mj may recognise him =) the guy in front of me is frm chc too so ger u may recgonise him =)

Went home on bus 15 & met rubayn & my pri sch fren on the bus. They cldnt recognised me at first until i called them.... lolx my fren sae i look better wif long hair leh..... =)

No comments: