Friday, July 10, 2009

float week 6

blogging....but nth to blog abt...tired and aching...knees and ankles hurt bad...

None of my family members actually rmb my bdae, sad but to tell the truth i dun really care. this bdae to b is like any other normal day, just that i went out wif my frens for a breather. seafood lunch buffet and a cake at nite. my mum scolded me then for going out again at nite but then after realised that it was my bdae that dae after i told her im going to Tampines 1 for a cake. my sis wished me at nite, i guessed it was cos my mum told her it was my bdae. however, my bro bought a v cute pillow for me a few daes later. thx everyone hu wished me and celebrated wif me. thx to those hu wanted to but cnt celebrate wif me. appreciated it. appreciate the effort of my float team to surprise me tho i noe smth's gona happened but it was a touching entrance =D the stage curtains went up and pple came down from the stage wen the lights went out =) thx everyone

Sorry frens for not being able to go out wif u, cos of my committment. another mth, to b exact 3 weeks of choinging. i'm feeling the highness now, the heatof float and everyone's exhausted . Hope all our efforts pay off very well and win. It's a winning float, we know it. Let's just pray wish hope it will stand out in the crowd and the judges pick it.

It's a new beginning~ To chingay!!!!

No comments: